Rental Heavy Equipment - Compactor
RatesCall 800-723-5460 for pricing and availability
- Engine: Cummins QSK19 525 HP @ 2100 RPM
- Powertrain: Independently driven Hydrostatic. (Joy stick operated)
- Wheels: Big Dog cleats
- Compaction Stress (cleat): 2,036 psi
- Compressing (wheel): up to 767 pli
- Compaction width: 13 ft 8 in.
- Weight: 110,000 lbs
- Height: 13 ft. 2.5 in.
- Blade: Hydraulic operated 16’ width with bolt on cutting edges.
Fully enclosed ISO-mounted sound suppressed pressurized cab w/Red Dot air conditioner 24 Volt electrical system.Self-Diagnostic Drive System Monitor (DSM) protects and monitors power train components such as low engine oil pressure, high coolant temperature, loss of engine coolant, high hydrostatic oil temperature, low hydrostatic charge pressure, low battery voltage and high pump-drive box lube temperature.
RatesView REX 3-70A details here
SpecificationsThis 74,000 lb compactor has been completely redone. The following was done 1500 hours ago:
- Complete Engine Rebuild
- Complete Transmission Rebuild
- Both Differentials and all 4 Final Drives have been re-bearing and resealed
- 320 Horsepower
- New standard steeple cleats on all 4 wheels
Shipping Weight: 74,000, Engine Manufacturer: Detroit, Engine Model: 8V-92 Diesel