BHE technicians are trained in all makes and types of equipment. That means if one of our technicians is on site working on a piece of equipment and another, more vital piece of equipment goes down, the decision can be made to move the technician to that equipment. This results in reduced downtime and maintaining productivity.
Our goal is to offer a great product with the best warranty at a reasonable cost. We expect our components to come out of warranty in as good of condition as when the warranty started and with oil analysis we have proved this can happen. Our warranty demands we use quality products
We have had unmatched warranties in the industry since day one. We can guarantee the quality of our service.
Progressive Economic Rebates
BHE is always focused on increasing value for the customer. Besides guaranteeing the highest quality service, there are a few ways we add value financially. This system gives customers a discount on major component rebuilds. The discount greatens depending on how much business is done between BHE and the customer.
Brown’s Heavy Equipment has two main objectives that go hand in hand.
The first key objective is to move toward being a “one-stop shop.” This would include:
- Being able to sell or lease, new and used heavy equipment to the customer that will satisfy their needs to operate business efficiently.
- Being able to service every piece of heavy equipment the customer owns and having all necessary parts on hand to execute repairs in a timely manner. By achieving this, all of the customers’ heavy equipment needs will be met by Brown’s Heavy Equipment.
The Cleaner Way
Brown’s Heavy Equipment is proud to say that they support the “Combustion Management Program” developed by Mirenco. Through the CMP, one can see fuel savings through fuel efficiency which add more to the bottom line and a reduction in toxic gases which is better for our environment. When preventative repairs can be made before a failure, the longevity of the engine goes up creating less cost per hour. All of our engines will be put into use with the optimum adjustments for fuel efficiency, performance and smoke.
Preventative Maintenance Program: Lube-Tech
- Lube Tech is a program designed to take care of your equipment lubrication needs as well as provide routine inspections of equipment.
- With the Lube Tech program you P/M needs are met as well as minor repairs are scheduled to reduce downtime and keep production up
- What are some other benefits of this program?
- Computerized records of oil analysis and repairs
- Lower overhead of lubricant supplies and filters
- Technicians professional opinion on equipment
Maximize customer satisfaction
The second key objective is to maximize customer satisfaction. This can be achieved by:
- Consistently improving the speed of service
- Maintaining and guaranteeing the highest quality service
- Giving more value to the customer through promotional discounts